Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay sportsfans, there's a Thursday game this week. Get your picks in by 7:00 PM tomorrow and good luck.

So... did anyone watch the Monday night game? How often is there snow in Seattle?!?

That was wild. I thought they were playing in Green Bay. Heck, that's a good snow storm in Green Bay for this time of year.

Anyone else notice how the Pack dominated while it was snowing, but Seattle came back and won once the snow stopped? :wink:

Yeah, imagine that. The Pack had home field advantage the first part of the game. :wink:

Gah, I just went to make picks.

Tough games this week. Cowboys - Giants, Jags - Fins, Seahawks - Broncos, Falcons - Skins... even Vikings - Bears and Bucs - Steelers are touch.

I see a wide spread of scores this week :wink:

TCDiver1:
Okay sportsfans, there's a Thursday game this week. Get your picks in by 7:00 PM tomorrow and good luck.

There are Thursday night games for the remainder of the season (thanks to NFL Network -- and don't get me started on that :mad:), so be sure to get your picks in early from here on out... :)

scubatexastony:
......averaging or weekly scores and replacing the missed weeks with that number...... say aye! :D
I could have retired after the first couple of weeks :D

I'd have 300 points right now if we did that :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom