Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Isn't there a 0.1 size font? You weren't supposed to see that, Jenn.... :wink:

ScubaTexan:
Isn't there a 0.1 size font? You weren't supposed to see that, Jenn.... :wink:

:shakehead A little late for that....

Where do you find the spoiler?

ScubaTexan:
I noticed that I was the only one that picked Dallas over Indianapolis... :eyebrow:

Even so, the Scalper still put a whuppin on ya. :D

You sure did....although we both bit the dust the day before at the Toilet Seat...

The Toilet Seat! :rofl: I love it!

OK - I hate to admit this, but I watched the MI/OH game and I have got to totally admit that both teams fielded amazing squads. High energy, synergy, speed, cunning, and just putting themselves out on the line 100%. Should OH earn the title this year, I'm willing and open to admit they deserve it. I was impressed with the pace of the game they maintained vs. the 'smother' game they played a few years ago which made watching any college game they were playing like watching bread rise - boring and uneventful.

Pro-ball wise - I watched Tampa (surprise, they were broadcast on FOX here!) and was largely unimpressed with their overall play. I guess we'll call it a 'rebuilding' year right?! I watched a little of the Colts/Cowboys game to - Indy looked shut down and smothered by Dallas... Several times it appeared as if Dungee was amused on the side lines as he had some looks on his face like "Ahhh... they've figured it out..." I wouldn't be surprised if next week and the week after some changes are implemented to create a slightly different look/feel and that opens that team back up for Peyton to play the passing game 'that he does so well' as Maddin would say :)

Everyone be SURE to get your picks in early....we have three Thursday games this week (for Thanksgiving), so the deadline is right before the Lions-Dolphins kickoff.

Good luck this week!

Back
Top Bottom