Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is this the demise of the Patriots? :evil:

Yep, bi-polar is the right word...

This has been a strange year. It's not just the Pats .... Pitt, St Louie, Cincy, J-ville, etc, etc ..... Seems about the only solids are Indy & Da Bears and they didn't look all too steady Sunday.

I was just looking at something. This is the first time anyone has hit 20 or more in five weeks. Not braggin, just saying ..... not normal.

TCDiver1:
This has been a strange year. It's not just the Pats .... Pitt, St Louie, Cincy, J-ville, etc, etc ..... Seems about the only solids are Indy & Da Bears and they didn't look all too steady Sunday.

I was just looking at something. This is the first time anyone has hit 20 or more in five weeks. Not braggin, just saying ..... not normal.

Right? I'd have hit it easily a few times (most of us would have) if we didn't see Jeckyl and Hyde showing up every week for so many of these teams. Hence the way I've been picking lately.. who the hell knows, even odds wise, which team is showing up!

I do have to admit that at least the Pitt/NO game I got a few minutes to watch last night was really being played like the guys were not going to be paid if a real honest effort wasn't put out. Great hits, tackles, ingenious runs and passing by both sides. Quarterbacks showing up like they knew what they wanted...etc...

Parity in the NFL begets parity in DiverDown :wink:

As for the New Orleans game, it's a shame that the Saints lost on three big turnovers. If Copper holds onto that ball with less than a minute to go, the ending would have been quite different :wink:

Right... Another great week of watching some GREAT games and some big duds! A few even stuck a goose egg. I may not be the best picker in the group, but damn I'm consistent! :rofl:

I noticed that I was the only one that picked Dallas over Indianapolis... :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom