Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's very interesting how the teams are shaping up this year. Cincy and Baltimore. At LEAST baltimore is consistant while the Bungles are like watching at epileptic waiting for the next siezure. Given that Detroit spanked Atlanta then everyone went in the locker room and spent 3 hours changing because they were lost in their jersies... well those are the games that I pick that I get more satisfaction out of than the picks of some other weeks.. like "oh look, Indy won again." Then they lost.. to Dallas?!

Fortunately I don't play things to truely compete.. Id' analize it to death and miss the deadlines.. I'm happy the board hasn't locked me out for jackass picks! :lol:

jonnythan:
I could have retired after the first couple of weeks :D

I'd have 300 points right now if we did that :wink:

Don't know how you figure that..... guess it wasn't very clear...:D

You've made it every week and your average is 18pts/week (218 / 12wks)

I've missed 3 weeks, but my average for the other 9 weeks is 16.22. What I was saying was I plug the average in for the weeks I've missed. That would put me at 146 + (16.22 x 3) = 194.6

It's just a measure for myself of where I stand.

tony

My average over the first 2 weeks was 25 pts/week.

Hence, I'd have 300 points if I could have used that average the rest of the year :)

The thing is though that averages don't tell you anything. The average score over all people varies wildly because of upsets, close games, etc.

So.. how many of you sat there watching games or highlights today and just shook your head and laughed as.. oh, I dunno.. AZ played like a 10-1 team. OR watched Miami blow thier game load in the first drive... Gota admit the Bears game was at least fun to watch :D

How about Tennessee getting a 60-yard field goal to beat Indianapolis at the gun?

In fact, there were three games settled by field goals at the very end...

ScubaTexan:
How about Tennessee getting a 60-yard field goal to beat Indianapolis at the gun?

In fact, there were three games settled by field goals at the very end...
You mean 4.

ScubaTexan:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom