Football season starts tonight...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No defense, No offense...Yep, that about sums up the Dolphins...At least you have something to cling to though! *snicker*

SCUBAJENNIFER:
No defense, No offense...Yep, that about sums up the Dolphins...At least you have something to cling to though! *snicker*

We can also claim we have had more SB winners in our stadium than any other franchise! :dork2::D:eyebrow::rofl3:

You should be happy, you won the SB in our stadium!

Wys.

Eagles are on tonight

Even though they are loseing big time.

That's also why I love to see the All Blacks (New Zealand) play rugby, as well.

oh, good ONE

oh yea, I saw them looking for this one! they bad...

When Kahuku played our Punahou boys, it was so funny cause the Puns came out and held hands and sang the alma mater, a choir song. Then Kahuku did the Haka and all the Samoans and Tongans were rockin in the bleachers, quite a sight, electric.

It gives me chills..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY54atzcG3c&mode=related&search=

the TONGUE thing at the end!

ScubaTexan:
The Chargers have only played in one Super Bowl. Granted, they were waffle-stomped by the Niners, so it might have seemed like two losses....LOL
OMG i made a mistake sorry I was thinking of the other San Diego team who have been to the world series twice and never Won. Well i guess i am not Perfect Anymore:rofl3: :rofl3: :dork2: :dork2:

no worries joe, we kind of expect that kind of stuff from chargers and padres fans.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom