Football season starts tonight...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
** Note to self **

Take Dr. Bill a Colts Superbowl Champion T-shirt in 2 weeks

:evil:
Don't forget to post a picture of him wearing it... :evil::evil:

El Orans:
Don't forget to post a picture of him wearing it... :evil::evil:

That might be just a weeee bit tougher!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Oh and Joe, about those Chargers, you might be better off rooting for Da Bears, at least they made it to the Superbowl.

They had the best record, best talent and still couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag!

he he he....:sprint:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: Yes this is true . There like the Chargers who have been to the Super Bowl Twice and lost both times:rofl3: :rofl3: At least the Bears are 1 and 1 in Super Bowl s:rofl3: :rofl3: . But the Bottom Line is i still dont like the DA BEARS:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: . Go Charger s:popcorn:

SCUBAJENNIFER:
** Note to self **

Take Dr. Bill a Colts Superbowl Champion T-shirt in 2 weeks

:evil:

Does Dr. Bill evn use those types of old tees as rags to clean the car or around the house?

**runs away before getting a major boooty whipping**

AXL72:
Does Dr. Bill evn use those types of old tees as rags to clean the car or around the house?

**runs away before getting a major boooty whipping**

Yeah, you better run!! :rofl3:

santafejoe:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: Yes this is true . There like the Chargers who have been to the Super Bowl Twice and lost both times:rofl3: :rofl3: At least the Bears are 1 and 1 in Super Bowl s:rofl3: :rofl3: . But the Bottom Line is i still dont like the DA BEARS:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: . Go Charger s:popcorn:

The Chargers have only played in one Super Bowl. Granted, they were waffle-stomped by the Niners, so it might have seemed like two losses....LOL

ScubaTexan:
The Chargers have only played in one Super Bowl. Granted, they were waffle-stomped by the Niners, so it might have seemed like two losses....LOL

I just shot sunkist out my nose!!! :rofl3:

Bengals !!!!! I'm still a die hard fan after 30 years away from that lovely city.
B out'
E very
N eanderthal
G ot
A rrested
L ast
S eason

AXL72:
Bears are undefeated.

There's only one undefeated team... EVER!

no Defense
no Offense
.....L
.....P
.....H
.....I
.....N
.....S
I ran out of ideas for the other letters!:D
Wys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back