Football season starts tonight...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AXL72:
no worries joe, we kind of expect that kind of stuff from chargers and padres fans.:D

Must be something about living in "Americas Finest City" that makes us love the Padres and the Chargers.

whats your city called?

Houston.....the city of?..... cowcrap?

Go Chargers!

fish-n-dive:
Must be something about living in "Americas Finest City" that makes us love the Padres and the Chargers.

whats your city called?

Houston.....the city of?..... cowcrap?

Go Chargers!

lmao...actually...it is called Chicago:D I am just visiting Houston for a few decades

please do try to pay attention:shakehead:

AXL72:
please do try to pay attention:shakehead:

L MY AO......your begging for my attention?

And your stuck in Houston? :shakehead:

Sounds like you need a vacation?

Ever been to Americas finest city?

well, welcome to scubaboard.....don't take this personally, as this is the trash talk thread...but

I was in San Diego last year. You can try to dress up san diego and market it as "Americas Finest City"...but I could also wrap up my own crap in gold foil and sell it to ya as the "finest @r$se fertilizer, ever". Would you buy it?:D

:D...wlcome to trash talk:popcorn:

AXL72:
well, welcome to scubaboard.....don't take this personally, as this is the trash talk thread...but

I was in San Diego last year. You can try to dress up san diego and market it as "Americas Finest City"...but I could also wrap up my own crap in gold foil and sell it to ya as the "finest @r$se fertilizer, ever". Would you buy it?:D

:D...wlcome to trash talk:popcorn:

Entrepeneurial idea!

but I think they sell those next to the peanut cart at the Bears stadium.

Patent pending.:D

lmao....ok...good one....but I patented "those", and unfortunately, I only make money off "them" when the Chargers fans are visiting Soldier Field. You all scoop that $-it up.:D

goodnight

santafejoe:
Wow F&D is Off after 3 post s Hmmmmmmmm.

I suspect his teeth are still sharp.

Back
Top Bottom