Football season starts tonight...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bears are undefeated.

I was at the Bears game (in Houston:D)...sorry you missed it, Natasha.

Now, for all the Texan fans out there, you know you are a dumbass when all you can say about the Cubs or the Bears is that they "....really really really really really suq."

Well, I for one do not stooop that low. All I can say is, you (HOUSTON TEXAN FANS) got beat, and the team that beat you, in your own words, "....really really really really really suq(s)."

That is all.

Undefeated...even in pre-season:wink:

ok

Scubajennifer....I think you ought to rename this thread or start another one named:

"SCUBAJENNIFER's Defending Colts Kick @R$SE FOOTBALL 2007 Smack Talk (no crying allowed) Thread

I'll start....umm, who got smacked by the cowboys? I know the cowboys even played their third stringers:D

**Watch as I go run and hide after this post**

BEARS SUCK :mooner: BEARS SUCK i dont like the:mooner: BEARS or the :mooner: CUBS for that matter. GO CHARGERS:lotsalove: :popcorn:

apparently, someone did not read paragraph 3 of post #21

santafejoe:
....CHARGERS:lotsalove: :popcorn:

buddy:D....I agreee...I give the chargers the loser sign all the time just like you:D

AXL72:
buddy:D....I agreee...I give the chargers the loser sign all the time just like you:D
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: Well see at the END of the FootBall Season who the 2 teams are in the Super Bowl:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: I bet it wont be DA:mooner: BEARS.:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

AXL72:
ok

Scubajennifer....I think you ought to rename this thread or start another one named:

"SCUBAJENNIFER's Defending Colts Kick @R$SE FOOTBALL 2007 Smack Talk (no crying allowed) Thread

I'll start....umm, who got smacked by the cowboys? I know the cowboys even played their third stringers:D

**Watch as I go run and hide after this post**

Ohhhh Axl...:maniac: Yep the Cowgirls have beat us the last two times we've played, but neither mattered. Peyton was just letting the girls feel better about themselves. :mooner: :rofl3:

:popcorn:

Oh and Joe, about those Chargers, you might be better off rooting for Da Bears, at least they made it to the Superbowl.

They had the best record, best talent and still couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag!

he he he....:sprint:

catherine96821:
any of you people watching your litle baby boy get crushed by 7 ft Samoans and Tongans?

I was watching last night and had to leave.

I think it looks like a very bad plan that has been forced upon me.

:huh:

THE BEARS.... what more do I need to say?

Back
Top Bottom