foolISH Excursion; To the Edge of Reality and Beyond...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah, the flow is a bit wicked

but pull and glide will get you there (keeping kicking to a minimum)

ok, sounds like we're all still on

i'll be there by 9:30 (have to get tanks filled) and looking forward to it

To all of you who seek to reduced the viz of manatee may the duck weed get deep into your suit. Have fun all, I would love to join you but I need the surface time after these last eight weeks

GDI:
To all of you who seek to reduced the viz of manatee may the duck weed get deep into your suit. Have fun all, I would love to join you but I need the surface time after these last eight weeks

Duckweed deep in my suit, huh? We shall see about that. My appointment with you is creeping slowly closer. :lol2:

Wish i'd been online this week, i might have tried to get there for this dive. So when is the follow up date on the intro?

scubafool:
Duckweed deep in my suit, huh? We shall see about that. My appointment with you is creeping slowly closer. :lol2:

I look forward to the next encounter

Well, my diving day did not get the best of starts. I ended up leaving late, and when I finally got there, I realized that my log book with my Cavern card was still at home. The only C-card that I had with me was my OW card, so I had to register as OW, so no lights & no overhead diving for me today. Oh well, wet in OW is better than dry at home. Let's just say I did a lot of reelwork & mask off drills.

First dive was 51 minutes with a max depth of 50 feet, second dive was for 1 hour with a max depth of 43 feet.

Thanks to Kevin & Jean for putting up with me.

ack.. missed the diving entirely

my mother called around 6:00 am she had fallen from bed and broken her ankle.

nearly six hours later, we finally got the emergency room doc to look at her. not
broken, just badly sprained.

sorry about missing the dive guys... was really looking forward to it

I will be out of the water till the 23rd of Aug but will be dried out and needing to get my gills wet so I am up for an Intro level dive, You let me know where you would like to do a dive on Intro level and I will see about meeting you for a dive.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom