Food in Marianna?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Old Mexico is great, especially for the price!

The Cornerstone on the other side of town is also very good.

Lots of people like the Madison, I think its ony OK.

You can eat at Sonny's or Ruby Tuesdays anywhere.

The Fortune Cookie is OK.

The Iron Waffle is great for breakfast.

Just got finished making a big pile of rib bones at Sonnys.

After talking to Rob today it sounds like we should have asked about hotels before hand also. We switched out of "Americas Best Inn" into the microtell today. It was a pretty dirty place and we were sharing the room with at least one rat last night. I hear Mat got to share his bed there with some bugs once!

I hear Mat got to share his bed there with some bugs once!

I am not going to even touch that one!:shocked2:
bedbug_cartoon.jpg

Carolyn:shark2:

Last edited:
You don't get to Texas much do you? :D

I do. If you want real Mexican food, you need to head farther west. Arizona is where the good Mexican food is!

I've been to Madison's and wasn't too impressed either. For restaurants here, Old Mexico is decent, as is Ruby Tuesday. I've done takeout appetizers at San Carlos Grill and those weren't bad. I still haven't eaten there, though. Never been to the Ice House or Tony's. They both have very erratic schedules. This doesn't help much, but if I want decent eat out, I go to Dothan, Panama City, or Tallahassee. But for those of you that visit here rather than live here, the 2 Mexican restaurants and any of the chains are usually decent enough. You should have saved Sonny's for Sunday. You'll be famished at the end of the day!

Old Mexico is great, especially for the price!

The Cornerstone on the other side of town is also very good.

Lots of people like the Madison, I think its ony OK.

You can eat at Sonny's or Ruby Tuesdays anywhere.

The Fortune Cookie is OK.

The Iron Waffle is great for breakfast.

Mat,

What chapter did you put this in "The book"? Someday you know your going to have to publish your work. Choose your book cover carefully. lol

Ken

Its gonna have a big ole picture of me silting the bajesus outa some poor unsuspecting hole :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom