Follically Challenged New Diver Going To Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XS Scuba 2mm Titanium beanie. Keeps the sun off and provides some insulation, especially when doing multiple dives/days.

...//...

(Oops, not a scubado rag, mine's a scap)

Chilly, I thought it was you that recommend the scap to us. Eric absolutely loves his. He's getting quite the collection of colors! :D

+1 for the scap. My husband is follicularly challenged, I color my hair. We both wear scaps. I find them more comfortable (and cuter) than a beanie. They keep the sun off and provide some warmth too.

Chilly, I thought it was you that recommend the scap to us. Eric absolutely loves his. He's getting quite the collection of colors! :D

I was just encouraging them recently to get some cool new patterns. (By email)

So glad to hear that a recommendation I made worked out so well. Thanks for letting me know! :)

You might also want to consider a lycra hood. Very light weight, comfortable and great protection from sun and stingers. It will even be cool on the boat if you wet it occasionally, which allows water to evaporate and keep you cool.

We offer matching lycra shirts with 2 mm chest and back panels which is very comfortable and adds just a little bit of warmth. This lycra/neoprene shirt is great to wear under a one piece suit as well. The neoprene panel in the back helps to protect you from a leaky back zip wetsuit.

We have a package that includes the shirt, hood and Jammer-style swim suit.. A great combo for warm water!

MAKO Camo Lycra Hood

MCLH-2.jpg

MCWS-2.jpg

MWWLP.1-2.jpg

I use a Lycra beanie from a bike store, love it keeps my head warm, no drag no burnt scone, about $ 20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First of all ....you are hydrodynamic-ally enhanced. For snorkeling you can wear a bandana or reversed cap....I never need anything during Scuba and I am enhanced too.

Lamar, doesn't your enhancement get burnt whilst waiting on the surface? I don't need a lid cover st depth either (unless cold). But on the surface, my forehead and scalp especially, eyebrows and nose, backs of my hands will all burn if im not careful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom