Fly like an eagle ...and jellyfish from outerspace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Love the photos! Was in Cozumel in November and didn’t see 1 ray. Going back January 24; hoping to see at least a few. The jelly fish photos are fabulous. Thanks for sharing.

I would definitely encourage you to experiment with higher ISOs on that camera. I haven’t shot it so don’t have experience directly, but shoot micro43rds underwater and have shot up to iso 1600 and still been happy with the results for sharing online or smaller prints.

you also may be able to get away with a larger aperture since the smaller sensor has such a large depth of field, you are far away and it’s a wide angle shot.

Just some things to try out and experiment with. I have found the limits of what people are taught for photography are sometimes just not correct based on their specific gear or shooting conditions.

Hopefully this is helpful! Thanks for sharing your images.

I just have one word for you: ENHANCE!

:D

Back
Top Bottom