Flower Gardens trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been googling but haven't found an answer. How many dives (max) can you expect on a 2, 3 and 4 day trip? How many dives / days do you personally prefer to do?

If you go to flingcharters.com you can read all about it, but there are usually around 20 divers; 5 dives on the 1st day, 2 on the last. The 3-day trips I've been on had 4 dives on the 2nd, but I think i've heard of a 5-dive 2nd day. I do 'em all, but some people sit out a dive or two.

there are usually around 20 divers; 5 dives on the 1st day, 2 on the last.

Wow, I knew the flower gardens were rough but I didn't know it was practically the Hunger games. :)

BTW, I have been on their site and I found 2 = up to 7 and 3 = up to 11 but there was no mention of 4 day trips.

All of the trips I've been on were "three day" and had eleven dives. The only "two day" trip had seven. Except for research charters, I don't believe I've ever seen anything posted about four day trips on the Fling. By the way, a "day" constitutes diving days concerning the Fling. You actually board the vessel the night before the first day of diving, and THEN you get up and dive the next morning...that's day one, etc...

According to their calendar they have a second spawning trip on Sep 7 that's 4 days long.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom