Flower Gardens 8-12 & 8-13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cudabait

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
On the Spree......Capt's Frank & Trish ran excellent boat, as usual. DM's Melanie and Penny did great job line handeling, rigging and excellent site briefs. Team Leaders stayed busy keeping all the divers supplied with air & nitrox. Beverly & Dean overkilled with good food. Seas were less than 3' most of the trip. Visability was excellent. Dives as follows: 2 West bank, 3 East bank, including night dive. Moved to Stetson for two more dives then home.

In addition to all the usual characters, were: Large manta, southern rays, very large shark, believed sand bar. Large nurse shark, about 10', loggerhead turtle. Best of all were the great bunch of divers on the trip. hope to see them again soon. LaCuda and I will be back out on the Spree on the 24th and 25th, weather permitting. Anyone going?

Regards,

hi cuda! enjoyed your post, since i was just out there july 19,20. fond memories. i wanna go back!!!!!!!!!! and i'm so jealous of your manta sighting!!!!!! several divers on our trip saw one, but hubby and i weren't in the right place at the right time and didn't see it.......darn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh well, we'll just have to look forward to spotting one in the future! and yes, frank,melanie,dean,beverly are indeed good folks!!

Back
Top Bottom