Florida trys to ban internet scuba purchases

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, I'm confused

frank_delargy:
Best 4/1 internet joke I have ever seen!!
I Guess ^you^ better pay attention!
:rofl3: :rofl3:

Not sure if it was a joke or not, but regulating air sales wouldn't break my heart in any case.

If a visit happens to fall on "Opening Lobster Day", I won't even go in the water.

Terry

doh!!! never mind

I have had my tanks hooked to my modem via a RS232 connection. A shop in Texas has been filling them but it just takes way too long. It takes most of the day and I have been getting short fills.

Anyone have any experience with online air fills that are a lot quicker, or a new shop that will not short fill them.

427Dave:
I have had my tanks hooked to my modem via a RS232 connection. A shop in Texas has been filling them but it just takes way too long. It takes most of the day and I have been getting short fills.

Anyone have any experience with online air fills that are a lot quicker, or a new shop that will not short fill them.

You need to get Google's new TiSP to get faster fills. This is an excellent alternative to the slow fills that ^you^ 's company has been selling. Heck, anything is better than the service that ^you^ and his lackey's give.

Everybody knows that you need a T-1 line to fill singles and T-2 for filling doubles or else it would take FOREVER. Downloading air ain't exactly rocket science.

You prople are dense.

I got a great recommendation from ^you^ about the Etherfill Express (http://www.diveriteexpress.com/gas/etherfill.shtml). It works fine on a modem, although cable or ISDN is admittedly faster.

One danger was seen when ^you^'s garage exploded after their kid was playing out there with the Etherfill Express. Apparently turned it on without connecting it to anything and it downloaded enough fine filtered Florida air to blow the walls of the garage out!

Back
Top Bottom