Florida Living

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SpaceCase:
... hurricaines, tornados, wild fires, all kinds of nasty bugs, aligators, sharks, riptides, only state in U.S. that is home to all four poisoness snakes located in all of North America (rattlesnake, cotton mouth, copperhead and coral), most lightening strikes than any place else in the world, sink holes, flash flooding, 100 % humidity...
Damn...I've been gone from Florida for 8 years and I sure do miss all of that stuff. Six more years until the youngest goes to college and I can move back to New Smyrna Beach...can't wait.

Oh, and....Go Gators!!

ibnygator:
Damn...I've been gone from Florida for 8 years and I sure do miss all of that stuff. Six more years until the youngest goes to college and I can move back to New Smyrna Beach...can't wait.

Oh, and....Go Gators!!

I used to live in Ponce Inlet (beachside and south of Daytona)... hope to head back there by the end of the year.

My favorite, aside from never knowing where to go to get out of a Hurricanes way until 30 minutes before landfall, is being caught at an intersection with my Jeep stripped down watching a thunderstorm develop right on the other side of that intersection then watching as it takes a direct line right to me on its way to rain on a ditch then completely disappear leaving me the only rained on car in the area...

Back
Top Bottom