Florida here I come.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

duncan1958

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have booked my flights and am really looking forward to returning to Florida
its been over 7 years.This time I will be diving as well as catching up with some
friends who live there,one couple in Del ray beach,another couple up in Orlando.
I know its a fair way off (arrive late april through till end of may) if anyone is intrested in meeting up with me to dive please let me know.I will be travelling solo so would be nice to meet up with some like minded divers.
I am considering doing my IDC at Rainbow Reef from the middle of may,does anyone have anything to say of these guys good bad or indifferent I would like to know.
Cheers.Duncan

duncan1958:
I have booked my flights and am really looking forward to returning to Florida
its been over 7 years.This time I will be diving as well as catching up with some
friends who live there,one couple in Del ray beach,another couple up in Orlando.
I know its a fair way off (arrive late april through till end of may) if anyone is intrested in meeting up with me to dive please let me know.I will be travelling solo so would be nice to meet up with some like minded divers.
I am considering doing my IDC at Rainbow Reef from the middle of may,does anyone have anything to say of these guys good bad or indifferent I would like to know.
Cheers.Duncan

Greetings Duncan! Boynton Beach offers great diving opportunitites and it's just minutes away from Delray Beach. How lucky can you get? There are several dive operations in the Boynton area, many mentioned on this board. Get in touch closer to your visit, and perhaps we can set something up. Joyce

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom