Suggestion Florida Conchs - SW Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
ReefGuy

ReefGuy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
FWIW, I still HATE the division that's been done to the conchs (time isn't making it any better). This is the worst move I've seen on this board. Guess that's what I get for being ambivilant when the noise was being made.

If we're going to divide the conchs up, though, please create a forum for Southwest Florida. SW Florida does not identify well with either South Florida or Central Florida, and the dives that I do are now being posted in two forums, which is a pain.

Native kid on the block here. First of all Key West is independent. It gets its own forum IF we are going to get proper.

From there on outs if you get to it from the east coast its Ours:D

BIGSAGE136:
Native kid on the block here. First of all Key West is independent. It gets its own forum IF we are going to get proper.

Because there's SO MUCH diving there?

BIGSAGE136:
Key West has always been an Island Nation. Its the Politicos who are confused.:D
The true Conch Republic

BIGSAGE136:
A very romantic era. Real Pirates. Real Heros. Real treasure.....And Rum!:D
and GOOD cigars :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom