Florida Conch Divers - Roll Call Banter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How much room ya got in your car?:D

Scuba_Jenny:
How much room ya got in your car?:D

I have a Xterra, soooooooooooooooooooooooo. If I strap my gear to the roof, take out the back seats, and only pack a change of underwear and a toothbrush, I can get oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, 80 cases of beer and a bag of beef jerky. Now, what are you guys going to drink??

Paul

:rofl:

wstein:
...and only pack a change of underwear and a toothbrush..
Paul
Shall I warn KBeck, or will you?:D

Frank Kohler:
wait so if we live in fl we are added to the list
There is another part needed in the whole equation, you have to live in FL (or come down regularly to our get-togethers - honourary Conch Divers) and then make it known that you are out there, either by posting and hoping people see you and ask for you to be added, or ask for yourself - otherwise how do we know you exist???? :wink:

I have been updating the list offline, 207 so far with recent inclusions, or should i hand off this duty to the mods as they can just edit the first post?

Scuba_Jenny:
:rofl:

Scuba_Jenny:
I would have thought it obvious, she is either riding the roof or the back door all the way down - no other way to fly.

shhhhhhhh.....that is a secret.

Paul

But all she need do is get out that anti-tangling spray that she used religiously after every dive up at the Ginnie BBQ and whatever wind blown tangles obtained from the trip on the roof or back door will just fall out - it takes but a few moments to straighten it all out :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom