Flatirons Scuba, Broomfied CO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

biz_nate

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, I don't know if we're allowed to do things like this, but I don't see any indications against, and given the ratio of complaints to praises I generally see on the internet, I thought this post might be appropriate.

A couple of weeks ago, I dropped in to Flatirons Scuba in Broomfield, Colorado. I want to say that I had a very pleasant experience. They have great stock, a knowledgeable staff, and the people were nice and very helpful (knowledgeable does NOT necessarily imply helpful).

*Disclaimer*: I do not work for nor am I in any way (except for the purchase I made through them) affiliated with the shop. Furthermore, I'm not comparing this shop to any others- I haven't visited all the shops in CO, and have neither valid basis nor desire to make such comparisons.

Anyways, I really liked the shop, would certainly consider them for future purchases (if my LDS didn't already have what I need) and recommend checking them out if you have some time to kill. It can be a bit of a drive for some, but I think it's worth it.

Thank you drive through.

-Ben

As a larger guy who wears a BARE wetsuit, they were great for me. Plus they seem to have quite a few trips, especially if you are looking at locations like the Galapagos.

I also agree they are a great shop.

I dropped in a day early to pick up rental gear and they were busy, but happily got my stuff together (all brand spankin' new) and helped me out to my car. They are a good reason why we should buy from a LDS instead of on-line!

Great, always good to hear a good report about an LDS.

FlatIrons is Denvers *TECH* shop. If you want to do GUE, dive doubles, Trimix, whatever, they can accommodate that. They dive Rock lake monthly.

I've never even visited their location, but I do know several divers out of that shop, and they are a class act.

RonFrank:
FlatIrons is Denvers *TECH* shop. If you want to do GUE, dive doubles, Trimix, whatever, they can accommodate that. They dive Rock lake monthly.

I've never even visited their location, but I do know several divers out of that shop, and they are a class act.

Yes, James (amascuba) took some training from them and had nothing but great things to say.

Flat Irons Scuba is one of the cleanest, well stocked, professional, all around great customer service, offering a wide variety of equipment shops that I've been in. If you live in the Denver metro area then it would definitely be worth it to stop in and check it out. :)

Back
Top Bottom