Flathead 7? Any info?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know what you mean about the 6 doing more than you really need. I had been planning on getting a DSV... I've talked to a few zeagle owners and they all pushed me in that direction (and these guys have been down deep and cold). But for $20 more... why not go for the flathead, haha!

Still haven't purchased it yet... I gotta make sure buying a regulator is prudent. Despite the firesale price, its not really saving money if your buying something you outside of your budget!

I know what you mean about the 6 doing more than you really need. I had been planning on getting a DSV... I've talked to a few zeagle owners and they all pushed me in that direction (and these guys have been down deep and cold). But for $20 more... why not go for the flathead, haha!

Still haven't purchased it yet... I gotta make sure buying a regulator is prudent. Despite the firesale price, its not really saving money if your buying something you outside of your budget!

I have 2 each of the Flathead VI's and the DSV's. I have done side by sides at 125 feet in 44 degree water, and I honestly couldn't feel a difference.

Now that said, Zeagle Express Dive Gear Scuba Diving Equipment For Sale Zeagle Systems Brand Scuba Masks Bcds has the Flathead VI for LESS than a DSV right now. That's really the reason why I have 2 Flatheads. I had intended to just keep buying DSV's for my tech training, but last December, my LDS called me to let me know that the Canadian distributor was having a special on them, so I splurged and got the Flatheads.

Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom