Fitness Challenge Donations... WOW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UPDATE:

Ok, everyone... our generous donor has seen the thread and the design and she loves it!

As I mentioned, she is a bit layed up with an injury at the moment (actually having surgery today)... but, she says she'll be in touch with us in a few days (maybe more like a week/two, depending on healing :))... and get some more info. :D

She is also very inspired to join our challenges! I can't wait to see her on here! :blinking:

Again... thank you so much, donor! Get well soon and join our challenge!:D :blinking:

Will we be able to buy a TShirt once she has some printed up?

I will ask her. I'm not sure exactly what the donations will be (if it will be mugs, tshirts, mousepads, or what... she is going to check her inventory to see what she has available). I'll be chatting with her this weekend. :D

That said, I'll check with her to see what her minimum order # is, and what the cost would be. If enough people are interested in ordering a tshirt, I'd bet we could do so.

Would anyone need a 2x or 3x? That may (possibly) affect the pricing.

Ahhhhh.... said donor is a good friend as well.. she's very excited to be able to participate in this way. :)

BTW I like the graphic - incidentally, if you want to use the SB logo, just ask Pete about using it and for what, for this I'm sure he'd be amiable. :)

OK,
Made one last change for Pantone color separation (easier for both designer and printer to work with) and to lighten the details just a touch

logo_pantone.jpg

It really jumps out on the mock up shirt I did! (size didn't change... this was just a quick grab and export)

Colors are much brighter and better contrast. Like the changes.

Back
Top Bottom