Fitness Challenge Donations... WOW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok Gang,

Through the inner workings and back channels at ScubaBoard.com, NetDoc has been approached with, and loves the idea of using the SB logo with this design.

I have acquired the fully licensed font and created this NEW arrival for group approval.

Tell me what needs to change...

logo_worded_pantone_withsblogo.jpg

I like that :wink:

If I could offer a suggestion...

It occured to me that not everybody wants to lose weight. Therefore everybody is not a "Loser". By that I mean some people want to tone up, some want to bulk up, some want better cardiovascular endurance, etc.

I think a small tagline that wraps around the bottom of this great logo, may look cool. There are a lot of creative people on this board sure someone could come up with a catchy scuba/health related tagline. I don't have any suggestions off the top of my head.

Or you may consider just leaving the tagline off to not take away from the logo, it's pretty self explanitory. The logo could then be bigger on the shirts.

Just a thought,

Garrett

tagline suggestion:
ScubaBoard: Our path to better diving, to better fitness

Let me say first excellent work!

Or 2 types of taglines. The winners version for those who win shirts, and a second line (better diving, better fitness) or just www.scubaboard.com . for us to be able to purchase to support the prizes.

everyone has their own reasons for fitness, which is fantastic

BUT isnt the shirt is for the "10lbs loser challange" prize???

I thought it was a logo for a 10# challenge prize as well. . . .nobody was planning on selling stuff that I knew of. Not that they couldn't, I guess....I just didn't think that was the original intent.

Actually, it was prize donations for the "Fitness Challenges". So far all the challenges have been 10# Loser challenges, but the challenges don't necessarily need to be weight loss.

It's up to everyone... I can add, subtract, multiply or divide... It's all up to your decisions.
===

Additionally, if you all decide that you want a version that can be purchased, I will talk to Pete and see what we can work out for purchasing through ScubaBoard.com

I am sure it can all be worked to everyone's benefit

I think it looks beautiful. How about a tagline like

"Better diving through fitness" or something like that. I think I kind of stole that from

"Better living through chemistry.":rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom