Fisheye FIX for the S90

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The strobe, excellent....but not sure that the Inon really small stobe might not work just as well and be a lot smaller (I use YS110's).

Grrrrr.... the UWL-04 wont ship till late may!!!! Looks like I might go the 165 route and get the adapter from the other site then.

Try calling Reef Photo or H2O Photo Pros. I think they both sell them

I originally placed the order 12 days ago, and now I'm finding out the lens I need is unavailable.. if I knew this on say, day 2 or 3 of my order, I'd have had time to get the whole package from someone else.

Heh.... I know far to well of those situations.

Ok so I will be using the 165AD the 10bar adapter and the 67mm adapter now instead. Maybe one day later I will buy the fix uwl-04. If I didn't have the may 7th (trip which was the whole reason for buying this) deadline I would have just said screw it and wait for the lens. All but the 10bar will arrive on Tuesday and the 10bar adapter will come in on wed. Sooo I will get some pool time I think before my nitrox cert dives that weekend which I will then test out the setup in open water.

I'm feeling all giddy like a little school girl right now! heh.

Conditions for shooting were quit poor today. Shot 150 pics in four dives. This one is typical of S90 with dual Inon D2000 and Inon 165AD lens:

IMG_0664_edited-1.jpg

Learning a new camera and plus current and overall low viz made for a challenge.

N

Due to a wrong manipulation , I did modify the wrong way the link that I did put on Flickr for my first pics with the S90 .
Here it is again :
Canon S90

sorry

Dominique
Dominique,

Nice photos, thanks. Do you know the closest focusing distance for Fix WAL-04? How close could you focus with this setup?

In one of your previous posts you wrote "I bought step 67 to 52 to use my Inon 165 macro lens with the 52 mm adapter". You can use any step ring or a particular one? How easy can you change lenses underwater? There is Inon 67mm Double Lens Holder, is there one for 52mm?

Thanks

Dominique,

Nice photos, thanks. Do you know the closest focusing distance for Fix WAL-04? How close could you focus with this setup?

In one of your previous posts you wrote "I bought step 67 to 52 to use my Inon 165 macro lens with the 52 mm adapter". You can use any step ring or a particular one? How easy can you change lenses underwater? There is Inon 67mm Double Lens Holder, is there one for 52mm?

Thanks
I think that the distance between the apex of the dome and the scorpion fish was no more than 10 cm ..
I did use step ring 67 to 52 that I bought on ebay in Hong kong , 6 euros for 3 adaptater ..they are in aluminium , no problem , good quality !
There is no lens holder for 52 mm I use the adaptater that is provide with the
UWL - 04 52 to 67 .
But it's absolutely not easy to change lenses underwater , that's remain a very big problem .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom