First trip alone, no wife, no kids

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I truly hope all of you are safe and healthy! Looks like my May trip is not going to happen this year. Sad, they will reopen on May 15 and I was going to arrive May 13th. Again, hope everyone is safe and healthy!

Don’t count it out yet, there’s a lag down here as to what’s going on in the US maybe, the case reporting is sketchy. See what the next few weeks bring....

Well, I truly hope all of you are safe and healthy! Looks like my May trip is not going to happen this year. Sad, they will reopen on May 15 and I was going to arrive May 13th. Again, hope everyone is safe and healthy!
FWIW, I think that they are being optimistic when they say they will reopen May 15.

FWIW, I think that they are being optimistic when they say they will reopen May 15.

We, of course, canceled our late March - early April trip. We had two options, dictated by my wife's employment: End of August or middle of October. We opted for the middle of October.

I think August would be fine, but I really don't want to go through the process again.

We, of course, canceled our late March - early April trip. We had two options, dictated by my wife's employment: End of August or middle of October. We opted for the middle of October.

I think August would be fine, but I really don't want to go through the process again.
We would have been there the same time as you. We as yet do not have a Plan B.

Back
Top Bottom