First diving trip to Cozumel - a few questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3. How are visibility and conditions on morning vs afternoon dives? Most operators start early on the morning dives so I am considering taking afternoon dives on some days unless conditions deteriorate.

FWIW, we have afternoon boats daily. Minimum divers required = 1. If you want to dive, we will take you.

FWIW, we have afternoon boats daily. Minimum divers required = 1. If you want to dive, we will take you.
True! I was there in a slow week the first time I dived with Henry's Op, the first day I was the only one, and I later told him that I would understand if he needed to move me to another top-notch Op on such a day, but nope. You want to dive; they go out.

Later in the week, I was the only tourist on the day that the visiting Latin American Tall Ships had their parade, and I came up with an idea. As I am paying for two dives, how about we skip the first one to go out and get a closer look at the ships. We did that instead, got some great views and photos, then dived one tank.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom