First Atlantic dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want to thank everyone for their kind works and for still understanding what I was talking about through my type 0s. I was writing too fast cause of the excitement. Tomorrow I take my last class to be aow diver. After that I'll be ready to go just about anywhere exciting!!!!

I want to thank everyone for their kind works and for still understanding what I was talking about through my type 0s. I was writing too fast cause of the excitement. Tomorrow I take my last class to be aow diver. After that I'll be ready to go just about anywhere exciting!!!!

Very nice. Good to see your confidence up. :) What happened with hitting the fire coral????

Very nice. Good to see your confidence up. :) What happened with hitting the fire coral????

I was too busy trying to get a good luck at a monray eel that was under a ledge. There was another diver that got stung too, worse than me.

Congrats on your dive, though I'm a little late in posting!

Stinggirl, how did you like your buoyancy class? Also, what optional dives did you pick for your AOW class?

ScubaGirl2009 is looking to take her AOW class soon! Just curious!

Congrats on your dive, though I'm a little late in posting!

Stinggirl, how did you like your buoyancy class? Also, what optional dives did you pick for your AOW class?

ScubaGirl2009 is looking to take her AOW class soon! Just curious!

I loved the buoyancy class. It made a BIG difference. For aow I had to take, deep diving, buoyancy, navigation, search and rescue, drift diving. I used Divebandit. He's on the board. He is what gave me the confidence I needed it. I don't think I could have done it without him. He's schedule is great too. She should really contact me, she won't be sorry.

Good stuff, and great report (minus the fire coral).

The coral was not enough to down play my excitement. The pain either didn't last long or I was too excited to think about it for long. I can't wait to go out again, but with vacation coming in a couple of weeks I won't have time to dive unitl I get back on 7/11.:depressed::depressed:

Maybe we can hit the rocks then.:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom