Finding a (Best) Dive Op in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Posting the link to the spreadsheet again so it's easier to find. Anyone who has been recently and has any updated info, feel free to let me know and I will make changes.

Dive ops by jonhall
I thought I'd post the link to his most recent updated sheet. :)

Christi is living in the Great White North these days and she doesn't check ScubaBoard as often as she used to.
Doh. I was simply trying to help the poster by using her @ name.

Hi guys - hoping for some insights please

May I please get some insights on Scuba Du? Wife and I will be at Presidente in March and, for the obvious reasons, they seem to be the most convenient. I also like the fact that they do some lionfish hunting trips, potentially at the southern sites.

It seems like SB is pretty sparse when it comes to info on the op, aside from a trip report and some info on possibly one of their boats detonating :)

Thanks!

I appreciate the info. Blue Project looks great. 9am departure on fast boat!

I like dive with Martin, but that 730am departure time is not what i am looking for on vacaton lol.
Check with Blanca, Pedro does not dive every day

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom