Finally - something in the Baby Culture I can get behind...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Only warped people in the media would treat a baby like an accessory, no matter what their cicumstances. Babies care not a whit about any of it. Food, love and warmth is all that matters.

TheRedHead:
Only warped people in the media would treat a baby like an accessory, no matter what their cicumstances. Babies care not a whit about any of it. Food, love and warmth is all that matters.

The more I see you post, the more I like you! :)

TheRedHead:

Its not just media people that treat their babies like an accessory.

There are plenty of warped non-media types who treat them as accessories - parading them around for all to see... to see how cool their new accessory is, how good the accessory looks on them, how much they paid to accessorize their new accessory.

You're right - babies don't care. But often neither do their care-givers. Its too often all about having the baby and not about raising the baby.

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
Its not just media people that treat their babies like an accessory.

There are plenty of warped non-media types who treat them as accessories - parading them around for all to see... to see how cool their new accessory is, how good the accessory looks on them, how much they paid to accessorize their new accessory.

---
Ken

And then when the baby grows to 12 years old, they're mortified that you could have ever taken a picture of them, much less even made them wear that stupid wig, and will threaten to kill you if you ever show it to any of their friends.

Red - it just occured to me: I'm in LA.

Duh. Home of the human accessory.

Enough said.

---
Ken

hee hee! ken, i agree that your location makes a difference!!

i would humiliate my baby with a wig. if you can't take a little humiliation, you aren't tough enough to be in *my* family...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom