Finally - something in the Baby Culture I can get behind...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you have a baby rasta with a tam to go with that Hank?

Hank49:
You gotta be kidding me. Do chics dig it, or what? I can't keep my truck MUDLESS for more than an hour if it rains down here. They'd love me.....uhhh, would a Toyota suffice instead of a Hummer though?

That would never fly with the people on the Right coast. Don't get the wrong impression about what's going on in the states as that is not reality as many of us know it.....

TheRedHead:
That would never fly with the people on the Right coast. Don't get the wrong impression about what's going on in the states as that is not reality as many of us know it.....

Hank asked "do chicks dig it"

If it exists, it pulls chicks. There is a damand. This one is on the chicks.

Yes.

---
Ken

Around here you would be perceived as a redneck from Mississippi. In NYC, no one would park your car. Having mud sprayed on your Hummer is regional. There's not going to be a tipping point on this one.

TheRedHead:

So the Toyota won't work, huh?

Hank49:
So the Toyota won't work, huh?

I think women would find the fact that you live in Belize a lot more exciting. :)

Baby Toupee needs to expand the line:

Einstein
Elvis
Al Sharpton
Pat Riley
"the Winger" (insert any 80's hair band look here...)
Billy Ray Cyrus
Jack in the Box (little yellow hat on bald dome)

Its endless....

Might as well expand the concept into "Dive Beanie Toupees." Some group could then have an Elvis Impersonator underwater pumpkin carving contest. :shakehead

babies are only accessories if you have endless time & money. mine is, instead, a surprise.

i want the onesie that says 'who's my daddy?'!! (tshirthell.com)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom