Finally - something in the Baby Culture I can get behind...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
oh come on Ken, why would you even have a baby if you weren't going to have a little fun making it a freak? Have you seen the baby tatoos?

But, speaking of SoCal, I saw "spray on mud" for your Hummers while there in Beverly Hills.

Pop-up baby butt wipes are truly wonderful, Ken, because you can grab one while the baby is trying to tear himself out of your grip. :wink:

TheRedHead:
Pop-up baby butt wipes are truly wonderful, Ken, because you can grab one while the baby is trying to tear himself out of your grip. :wink:

that's what those limp Koala tables have straps. Lash him in like a mental patient.

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
that's what those limp Koala tables have straps. Lash him in like a mental patient.

They are mental patients. Butt-wipes are useful but a lot of the junk marketed is for parents. The baby doesn't care what he wears.

or...hang it over the bidet. Alexa liked it.

besides, dress-up is fun. I want a baby burka.

TheRedHead:
They are mental patients. Butt-wipes are useful but a lot of the junk marketed is for parents. The baby doesn't care what he wears.

Babies are accessories. Like Paris and her bejeweled pooch. Like a Gucci bag. Like Dior blastshield sunglasses. Like a big rock. Like a Patek Philippe.

They're accessories.

Accessorising them with Dreds just works for me.

---
Ken

catherine96821:
besides, dress-up is fun. I want a baby burka.

Maybe Michael Jackson will have a yard sale soon. :wink:

catherine96821:
But, speaking of SoCal, I saw "spray on mud" for your Hummers while there in Beverly Hills.

You gotta be kidding me. Do chics dig it, or what? I can't keep my truck MUDLESS for more than an hour if it rains down here. They'd love me.....uhhh, would a Toyota suffice instead of a Hummer though?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom