Finally passed my PRISM2 CCR course!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yay!
Rebreather cert.jpg

Seems I am going to do a demo on the unit after the 1st of the year. Local shop is setting it up and asked me if I was interested. Well, duh!
Congrats Tammy. you'll have to give me some tips at DEMA.

Seems I am going to do a demo on the unit after the 1st of the year. Local shop is setting it up and asked me if I was interested. Well, duh!
Congrats Tammy. you'll have to give me some tips at DEMA.

I will do what I can, I am only a beginner on it. Plan to stop by your booth on Thurs. during my day off. looking forward to meeting many online friends face to face!

Congrats Tammy. :acclaim: There is nothing as cool as using a RB. And no longer being constrained by the sound of bubbles. Just being one with the water.

X

Congrats Tammy. :acclaim: There is nothing as cool as using a RB. And no longer being constrained by the sound of bubbles. Just being one with the water.

X

The quiet is one of the most endearing qualities of the rebreather. Funny,... I can keep track of my buddies (OC) just by listening to them. I also like the extended bottom time without 150+ lbs on my back.

I like how the fish will just swim right up to us on the RB.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom