Finally hit dive #100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the club Sarah! Looking back at my log book, I also hit number 100 with Michelle at Lobos! Can't wait to get my feet wet again. I am sitting in my hotel room in Florida today bummed out that Captain Craig canceled today's charter due to 7' to 8' swells here, I think they are a bunch of warm water sissies! Hopefully we can go out tomorrow. See you when I get home!
Paula

Welcome to the club Sarah! Looking back at my log book, I also hit number 100 with Michelle at Lobos! Can't wait to get my feet wet again. I am sitting in my hotel room in Florida today bummed out that Captain Craig canceled today's charter due to 7' to 8' swells here, I think they are a bunch of warm water sissies! Hopefully we can go out tomorrow. See you when I get home!
Paula

That sucks they cancelled. Was it swell or wind waves? That large of wind waves would be something else. :) looking forward to diving with you again!!

Posted via Mobile Device

GULF STREAM HAZARDS...EASTERLY WINDS AROUND 20 KNOTS AND SEAS
GENERALLY RUNNING 6 TO 8 FEET.

Will try again next weekend...

GULF STREAM HAZARDS...EASTERLY WINDS AROUND 20 KNOTS AND SEAS
GENERALLY RUNNING 6 TO 8 FEET.

Will try again next weekend...

Ugh, that would not have been fun at all!!

Ya, went to New Smyrna Beach today... Rip tides and a northern current from the shore made for a great day on shore and lots or rum and coke (I have the hiccups right now... ) A little sun-burnt, but a good day over all if you get over the fact it was a non-dive day... Will be diving the aquarium at Epcot next Saturday, $175.00 for a 3 hour tour, but they say it is worth every dollar…

hey--late congrats! Next time we hit monastery we should try the rough water entry so I wont get rolled over again. :D

Thanks Sarah, I will be sure to give you a full dive report when I get home... Are you available to dive the Sanc on May 16th? Robin and I are diving both the morning and night dives... Michelle is on the night dive. There is still room on both if you can make it... I have room for one more on an air mattress if you want to stay the night at my place... BTW, the hiccups are gone now…

Back
Top Bottom