Finally hit dive #100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guess so . . . Congrats on the dive anyway :)

guess so . . . Congrats on the dive anyway :)

No way I would dive 47 degree water without a wetsuit. Hell it is bad enough with just a wetsuit on! :)

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm so happy I was able to join you for that dive Sarah!! I definitely think the Dive Gods were watching over you so you could do your 100th at one of the best dive sites in the area. :D

Here is a not so good pic of the event. Sorry I didn't get a better one but my flash wasn't cooperating. :depressed:

IMG_4580_copy2.jpg

Eh it's a fine photo Michelle. You canthelp it if your model sucks! :) I was so happy to have you there for the dive and for making the suggestion to try to get into Lobos. What a concept and, amazing, it worked!!! Yeah! Thank you fir sharing that with me!

Posted via Mobile Device

Congrats Sarah!! It's great to see you really made a day of it, reaching 100 is a big milestone! So what's going to be your next goal?

Congrats Sarah!!! That's Awesome! My dive 100 is scheduled for this weekend - 1st dry suit dive -- don't think it will be as graceful! Oh well!

Back
Top Bottom