Finally an Oahu Dive Day for me!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No problem adjusting them, this is my "loaner" rig, so it gets adjusted nearly every dive. Once you buy one it takes 2-4 dives to get it dialed in to your personal dimensions (meaning 1/4" adjustments to get that "perfect fit") then you leave it alone unless you change exposure suits.

I'll bring it along (weight permitting) for you to try.

Aloha, Tim

Wildcard:
Ummmm, They are very adjustable but once it's dialed you don't want to let someone else change things. Still trying to get mine even close.

Oh, I see.

Thanks, Tim, that would be terrific!

maybe I should have said; "customly adjustable."

I've considered putting an adjustable fastex buckle [gasp] on each shoulder so they are easily adjustable ...

See ya' all in a few weeks, Tim

Oh the horror!

sea nmf:
I have a spare regulator for you to use on these dives, if you want.

that would really be appreciated! i'm here on scholarship, and there was no mention in the stipend that it covers scuba gear :D

MM, I have a wetsuit (managed to smuggle it in with the carry-on luggage), but missing fins, weights/belt, BCD (S or M) and a tank.

i did a quick snorkle around Hanauma Bay (obligatory tourist stop) and i was already happy seeing a turtle :) the small critters that i see everywhere back in the Philippines and the color/variety of the corals are different from back home though.

kidspot:
I've considered putting an adjustable fastex buckle [gasp] on each shoulder so they are easily adjustable ...

See ya' all in a few weeks, Tim
You Sir, are DIR FIRED!
:lol: Thinking out side the box is not allowed.

Aloha Tim,

Do we need to start thinking about a time and place? What's your preference?

-becky

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom