Finally an Oahu Dive Day for me!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah - probably a good idea -

I have all day Saturday free, so you or Onfloat are welcome to dictate the schedule.

North shore is still a place I'd like to try if conditions permit.

btw - would someone be willing to pick me up 2 extra tanks (assuming we're doing 2 tanks) when they get theirs? I'll reimburse ya' of course :wink:

Aloha, Tim

hi becky/tim,

our class is doing a snorkel/dive trip this saturday (i just found out today) and we'll probably be at shark's cove around 1pm or so. sorry about that, but i guess i won't be able to go with you guys...

there's only 2-3 people diving in our small group so if you guys are going to be there, let me know. we might end up being there at the same time so it would be great to say hi!

mahalo,
nic

Tim,

Have you heard from Onfloat? I can get tanks tonight if I need to. I have a tiny little car that would huff & puff put it's do-able. But Onfloat has the perfect dive-mobile! If he can pick them up, great. Let me know.

I would like to recommend Firehouse at 9 a.m. That's on the NS. It's not as crowded as Shark's Cove. But then, there aren't as many swim throughs, either.

Keep me posted.

-becky

I've not contacted anyone yet (I arrived earlier today and am tied up till late tonight) Firehouse is ok with me - can you give directions? (I know where sharks cove is, so if it's close, directions from there is fine)

And if your car can handle ... would you mind picking up the tanks ... pleeeeze :wink:
I really appreciate it.

Aloha, Tim

Sure, Tim, I'll pick up tanks.

Firehouse is before you get to Shark's Cove if you are coming from HNL. There is a fire station directly across from the Foodland. The parking is to the side of it.

Just to the North of the fire station is Shark's Cove, to give you some sort of reference. So it's really right next to Shark's Cove.

I'll see you there at 9 a.m.

P.S. I don't have any way to get in touch with you but you have my cell # so call me if anything changes or I'll have to do the dreaded solo dive.

-becky

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom