Finally an Oahu Dive Day for me!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Onfloat and Sea nmf - would Sharks cove be a possibility? After seeing Tom's video on it I'd really like to check it out.

Aloha, Tim

You sure you want to dive SC with us? You might see 15 mins of your backside on the internet.

If I can I'm certainly down to go dive. Although SC might be getting a little rough that time of the year.

MilitantMedic:
You sure you want to dive SC with us? You might see 15 mins of your backside on the internet.
Sounds like your Jealous.:D

If I can I'm certainly down to go dive. Although SC might be getting a little rough that time of the year.
I guess all we can do is look at the reports and as time gets closer make the final determination, but I'm up for it.

MilitantMedic:

It should still be flat in August.

If y'all do all those tubes, I may not go. I'm OK to do them but am not "trained". I know how STRICT you guys are . . . . .

I'm not "trained" for that either, and since no one over there dives with me regularly it'll probably be best to keep things a bit simple.

I'm fine with just about anything everyone is ok with ... Lake Wilson anyone? :D

We'll see as the time gets closer.

Aloha, Tim

LOL my brain was thinking November.....sorry August should look pretty good.

i'm ok too, but need to rent a bcd, weights, fins and tanks (that's pretty much everything! :) )... just arrived (finally) a few days ago, and no room in the luggage for the scuba gear. i'm here for a year though, so hoping to meet some of you guys soon.

bangis:
i'm ok too, but need to rent a bcd, weights, fins and tanks (that's pretty much everything! :) )... just arrived (finally) a few days ago, and no room in the luggage for the scuba gear. i'm here for a year though, so hoping to meet some of you guys soon.

I have a spare regulator for you to use on these dives, if you want.

I have an XL full wetsuit or a ML shorty, if that helps. I have no idea what size you are though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom