Finally, a weekday Happy Hour! 8/19/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As far as the tall handsomely dressed gentleman that resembles a man obviously in his prime years with light grey flakes flowing through his hair, reading glasses that show the brilliance of his eye, his full beard only enhances his muscular jaw line, and the edge of a tattoo slightly showing gives hint to his tolerance for pain – I will stay far away from that guy.

No, You had him described correctly the other way. :lotsalove:

As far as the tall handsomely dressed gentleman that resembles a man obviously in his prime years with light grey flakes flowing through his hair, reading glasses that show the brilliance of his eye, his full beard only enhances his muscular jaw line, – I will stay far away from that guy.
Santa Claus?

Hey, I'd love to attend! Please add me to the list!

Do I need to wear a tie or something? :blinking:

Will this be on the 18th, or the 19th then?

Perspiring minds want to know!

Todd

Hey, I'd love to attend! Please add me to the list!

Do I need to wear a tie or something? :blinking:

Will this be on the 18th, or the 19th then?

Perspiring minds want to know!

Todd

Ah, back to topic :stirpot:

Todd, this event is definitely on the 19th (I had briefly thought of changing it but axed that). All info can be found in the first post, I try to keep things up-to-date.

As I won't be in attendance, you needn't wear a tie :duck:

Count me in!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom