Finally, a weekday Happy Hour! 8/19/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a fantastic evening. We had a great turn-out which I was a bit surprised by with the weather and all.

We had:
MichelleA
Christopher Robin :wink:
CoolTech
ScottZeagle
Capt. Ty :11:
NightVision
Scuba Crab
Kendra
Scott5644
Scoobahdood
Chugger
Chuggers Dad
Lil Bit
Lil Bits Mom
Zardoz
Annie
Sadie199
Manda100 & Hubby :), to name a few :D

Personally, I thoroughly enjoyed the evening. Time definitely flew by.

Ty let us know when you can do that night dive, will have to be before Chugger leaves, hopefully.

I think several of us girls have decided to hit the Zeagle gig on Saturday night :multi: Don't be shy guys you can join as well. :)

DiveBandit :kopfab: Know that I am sorry it had to come to this :14: As for the others that were supposed to come, sorry you didn't make it. Hopefully next time.

Blowin' Bubbles?

Lastly, Scott 5644, please let Kendra know whenever she is ready for that massage, I'm at her service :wink1:

Oh and AstroDad, know that NightVision threw you under the bus.... :w-t-f:

Jim aka sticker collector, glad you got your sticker and thanks for dinner. I owe ya.:kiss:

Last edited:
Had a good time seeing everyone. I have been dry to long and need to get wet and dive soon! Ready for that night dive, let me know when it is happening Ty!

Doug/Scuba Crab

I wish I could have made this one guys, but what should have been a simple tooth extraction at 1pm turned into an all day ordeal :shakehead:. I've been at the last few get-togethers, and I'll make the next few get-togethers :D. Don't worry though Tra-, the lift bag is safely stored in my garage. I'll PM you to make arrangements to meet up with you at some point to make the transfer.

I wish I could have made this one guys, but what should have been a simple tooth extraction at 1pm turned into an all day ordeal :shakehead:. I've been at the last few get-togethers, and I'll make the next few get-togethers :D. Don't worry though Tra-, the lift bag is safely stored in my garage. I'll PM you to make arrangements to meet up with you at some point to make the transfer.

Oh right, play the sympathy card in order to avoid the guillotine. Figures. :wink1:Seriously, I did think it was very odd that you didn't show. Hope you aren't in a lot of pain and we did miss you. :hugs:

It was nice meeting more board people.....and yes - Miss D did arrive prior to 5:30, but it was way after 6pm by the time she got her car parked properly. :wink:

Hope to see some of you guys on Saturday night!!!!

Scott

when and where is the next get together. I'm new here but would love to join you.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom