FINAL!!!!! 24 Hr Poll. PPD Sub Forum name.

Which name do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thepurplehammerhead:
Whoops, it did let me edit. Now I look even sadder:sorry19z:
Blame me. I deleted one of your posts as it was a duplicate. You must have realized that yourself and edited the second one to something else - therefore I put the first one back.

paolov:
i don't have my sock puppet anymore.... he has taken a voluntary retirement.
Actually your twin was merged with your present account. It should be impossible to use now without making a completely new account. (which I wouldn't suggest! :D)

Kim:
(which I wouldn't suggest! :D)

hmmmmm there must be a "read between the lines" here,as there is a smiley face after the directive.

hmmmmm makes me think

Same thing happened to mine too paolov. I'm a good boy now...:D

one hour to go !!! that is when magic happens in Philippine electoral activities ...

paolov:
hmmmmm there must be a "read between the lines" here,as there is a smiley face after the directive.

hmmmmm makes me think
Not really. I think that you are the only member in the history of SB that gave themselves a 5 day ban though! I still laugh when I think about it!! :D If all our members had such self dicipline!

Kim:
Not really. I think that you are the only member in the history of SB that gave themselves a 5 day ban though! I still laugh when I think about it!! :D If all our members had such self dicipline!

aws..... making me blush ....
033102bigluf_1_prv%5B1%5D.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom