Fin Carrier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sandgroper-WA

Registered
Reaction score
Well when carrying camera gear for a shore dive I always feel like I need another pair of hands, or at least a way of carrying less. So out of all the gear the only bit that I could comfortably drop was the fins. Also helps if you're carrying other gear (prawning nets, cray loops)

Basically a scrap bit of rope (three strand) with a loop spliced into one end and a Stainless Steel clip on the other end. The rope goes through the fin straps, then the SS clip goes through the eye. You could either carry the rope, clip it onto a shoulder D-ring, or wherever you want. Only used it once so far but the length seems about right. Makes life much easier carrying gear to a shore dive, plus instead of leaving where they aren't level, and getting them out of shape, they can just hang up with BCD's and wetsuits.

51ec07b7.jpg

11f45b06.jpg

837d6d66.jpg

254b5696.jpg

74d7ab12.jpg

I like the straps over the first stage method with mask gloves etc in the
foot pockets

I've glued a thight pocket onto my wetsuit and it goes into that. I guess it could just clip onto your BCD or go in any pocket.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom