Fills prices in the Denver area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sure hope everything works out for them. Jess and Kathy are great people and have always taken great care of me!!

tjmills:
Yes, they are staying in the area for sure. They were moving and ran into a issues with the building they were moving into at the last minute. They have been looking for another building since. I am going over to see them later today hopefully and will give you an update when I find out the scoop.

Let us know what you find out. I was actually hoping they would move South West, like CONIFER :D

Seriously they are a bit out of the way for me, but I have been meaning to get up there and see their shop as a couple of dive buddies (Greg, and the Rickster) both were doing DM work with them.

Just got back. I had to pick up a new card from Kathy. Jess said he was doing measurements today and they are moving off of 104th area into a little smaller space. They will be broadcasting an email in the next couple of weeks when they get moved in and set up. In the meantime, you can call them at the old number and leave a message and one of them will get ahold of you if you need something.

No go on the Conifer idea. I know someone who would LOVE to but there aren't enough people to warrant. Is that shop in Evergreen still open?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom