Fiji Invitation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since nobody else has said it... you all suck! :mooner:

HEY! You had your chance :wink: You KNOW it won't be the same without you two...I'm still trying to come to terms with that fact! :(

We'll miss you guys too... I guess you'll just have to tell us all about it in November

now where did they put that crying "smiley"? ah, here it is :crying:

We'll miss you guys too... I guess you'll just have to tell us all about it in November

now where did they put that crying "smiley"? ah, here it is :crying:

We'll give you first shot on the next group. Mark the end of February/beginning of March, 2010 and start saving NOW.

That's all I'll tell you until June :D

Since nobody else has said it... you all suck! :mooner:
FINALLY it get to hear that from someone rather than tell someone else they suck.
emot-woot.gif

We'll give you first shot on the next group. Mark the end of February/beginning of March, 2010 and start saving NOW.

That's all I'll tell you until June :D
You are a serious tease.

hey - we don't have to pack duct tape!
"Silence is Golden, but Duct Tape is Silver".

Isn't that one of the things in your save-a-dive kit anyway?

FINALLY it get to hear that from someone rather than tell someone else they suck.
emot-woot.gif
My pleasure... really :14:

And you're right, Amber is a tease!

hey - we don't have to pack duct tape!

What possible reason would you need duct tape? LOL. To Henderson's credit they did replace her wetsuit with a brand new one. Now we just need to get it wet... sigh.

2469265613_b1c1537376.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom