Fiji Invitation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nah, my duct tape is yum yum yellow.
My wife has Pink duct tape.

We didn't say *how* you have to behave. Divers Behaving Badly... hmm, has a ring to it! (As long as that only extends to topside, of course).
Whatever happened to: "What happens on the liveaboard STAYS on the liveaboard."

That, and are we ALL going to have to paint dive flags on our big toenails?

Oh, did we mention you might want to bring your checkbooks to make the deposit for the 2010 trip? :D
:blinking:
Silly me, I was thinking of buying a new car, guess I'll have to put that off another year (assuming I get offered an invite after you all see my "behavior" on this trip)

Whatever happened to: "What happens on the liveaboard STAYS on the liveaboard."

Christi, I think we've finally found our group name! WHIF SIF! What Happens in Fiji... Stays in Fiji!

Silly me, I was thinking of buying a new car, guess I'll have to put that off another year (assuming I get offered an invite after you all see my "behavior" on this trip)

I promise it won't be as expensive as a brand new car. Not to mention the memories and pictures will last longer than that new car smell, too.

I can't wait! Pedro is taking my housing down tomorrow to make sure there are no leaks and to make sure I have everything put together right :) It's a little different than my Ikelite for my old 5050 set-up :)

And jay you know that you, Amber and I are shooting the same camera now! Where's Jim? We need to get him on board for the competition! haha!
Are you going to bring your 5050 as a back up? Would you be interested in selling it? I'd be interested in buying it, or at least having it on the trip as a back up.

Yesterday I bought my air tickets to LAX. Now I have one last thing I think I need, a wide angle lens for my camera.

Yesterday I bought my air tickets to LAX. Now I have one last thing I think I need, a wide angle lens for my camera.

Absolutely! Fiji is wide angle heaven! Did you decide to go with the Inon? I highly recommend it, having used one for years. Terrific, terrific lens. Unfortunately, I sold off my threaded version a few years ago, and just have the bayonet mount I haven't yet sold off, or you could have borrowed mine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom