Fiji Invitation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmmmmm..... Will the ship be there when we get back? Sounds like a trap to me... :no

Naaah, if we're drinking Kava, we'll be too relaxed and happy to do much of anything but just veg and giggle. Let alone plot against the "men folks."

Does anyone know how many dives a day are possible on the trip?

Everything I have seen has said "at least 4" per day.

Sounds like you need a chaperone! :wink:

I think it means we make our own! Send the men out for a night dive, and we'll have a party on the ship! And instead of Sangria, we'll have KAVA! Woohoooo!

If it's like the others - 5. Something like
One early before bkfst
One after bkfst
One before lunch
One before dinner
One night

Then start over.

Everything I have seen has said "at least 4" per day.

It sounds like hell, doesn't it? I just don't know how we're going to be able to stand it....

I thought it was 5, but in reading their website today it may be 4... just trying to figure out how we hit 100 by the end of the trip.

I think it's 4 with 5 on some days. A lot depends on the currents - our dives are adjusted by the conditions to try to give us the best experiences. Plus, remember, in there we lose at least a couple dives to the village visit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom