Fiji Invitation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi gang,
one of the aussie contingent here, especially brought in to enforce all anti-crackberry rules.
would you like me to bring some DVDs from diving in Indonesia to whet your appetites? looks like i'm the only dark sider on this trip so just warning you that all your funny moments may end up recorded for posterity as the fish antics can get a bit boring without a little human interaction.
looking forward to meeting you all in 2 weeks time!!

Welcome wozzygal to the board and to the trip with a bunch of yanks:D and everything you have heard about us is true:rofl3:

Except the bad stuff of course. :D

Even that is true... but only in a good way.:D

Welcome Naomi! Very much looking forward to meeting you and I am actually thrilled to have a dark sider or two on board :) Variety is the spice of life :)

Welcome wozzygal to the board and to the trip with a bunch of yanks:D and everything you have heard about us is true:rofl3:

believe it or not I've actually been on dive trips with yanks before so i'm well versed in the antics of homos americanas. however, amber informs me you've all been especially picked as outstanding members of the genus so i am hoping you'll all be well behaved!! :D :D

as for me and my aussie dive buddy, well we're both house trained......

This is true. I met Naomi when she was at a dive resort some of my digital diver friends and I had invaded. She fit right in with our antics, so figured we had to adopt her. And since two Aussies are even better than one, she's bringing Eleanor as well.

Not to mention an Aussie or two on a trip just ensures that the fun factor will increase exponentially. Right, Naomi?

Now, as for the rest of us being well behaved... you did read that our group motto for this trip is What Happens in Fiji Stays in Fiji, right?

And don't forget...this is my last trip as a single woman! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom