February Wrinkle's Dive

What day should we schedule the next Wrinkle's Dive

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebuddysean:
Thanks Christian!

So are we going to do the dive at Crescent Bay, Heilser Park, Crystal Cove, or ??? Are we waiting for the date to be decided before we move onto the location? Just curious!

It's a beautiful day today, let's hope it's the same for the next Wrinkles Dive!

Sean
I think once the date is decided that then we can pick the actual location within Orange County.

My guess is that it will probably wind up being Heisler Park as a "home base" because of the most excellent facilities and the fact that Laguna Sea Sports is only a couple of blocks away for fills. Then we could venture from there to the other locations in the area.

I'm not actually saying that there are no other places with all of this convenience, I'm just not aware of any.

I'm sure that once the date is set in stone (the poll closes on Saturday morning) that I can put the usual "planning thread" up and that we can decide there.

As always, I'm open to any suggestions.

Christian

wrinkles:
It looks like I will actaully be able to make a Wrinkles Dive!!!!!!!! YIPPEEE!!!!! WoooHoooo!!!!!!
Right on! Wrinkles will be able to come to the Wrinkles Dive! :dazzler1:

The climate will now be perfect with the warmth of Ana's smile.

Don't forget to bring that cute little wrinkly mascot! :crafty:

Christian

I think the base should be at the park

"My guess is that it will probably wind up being Heisler Park as a "home base" because of the most excellent facilities and the fact that Laguna Sea Sports is only a couple of blocks away for fills. Then we could venture from there to the other locations in the area."

And hopefully it will be on the 26th

And I cant wait to go diving

And NO i havent been in at all this year Sean. And I am dying to get wet!!!!!!!

Ana

No worries the mascot will be there....

headhunter:
Don't forget to bring that cute little wrinkly mascot! :crafty:

Christian

Ohhh, don't worry, I'll be there. :eyebrow:

John

You know when summer rolls around we may have enough people that are participating in these Wrinkles dives to make this a Full weekend thing, I am thinking about Leo Carrillo and camping ect. ect. That way everyone could get at least one day in.

wrinkles:
HERE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about the long delay in response time. I have just been swamped with home and school stuff.

It looks like I will actaully be able to make a Wrinkles Dive!!!!!!!! YIPPEEE!!!!! WoooHoooo!!!!!!
Glad you are back. Hope to see you with us soon.

Speaking of long lost divers- I see Saphire is back in the house- greetings :)

JDog:
You know when summer rolls around we may have enough people that are participating in these Wrinkles dives to make this a Full weekend thing, I am thinking about Leo Carrillo and camping ect. ect. That way everyone could get at least one day in.
That's the way it worked out for the Wrinkles Dive at Leo Carrillo in December. Some people made it on Saturday, some on Sunday and some for both. There were a couple who where there on Friday night. You made it on Saturday night for some of the festivity before your Sunday Rescue Class if I remember correctly. :D

We could do more of these, since everyone had so much fun on that one. I think this is more popular when camping, since it really keeps the costs on lodging down.

Christian

I can make it any weekend but the 26-27th since I will be out of town :(

I guess we will have to see how the votes come out

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom