February Wrinkle's Dive

What day should we schedule the next Wrinkle's Dive

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ann Marie

be happy
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I guess we should start the vote for the next Wrinkle's Dive. With Valentine's Day (2/14), President's Day (2/21), and Catalina Clean-up (2/26) we may have a small group this month.

Where is the Wrinkles dive in FEB??? Scott was also talking about going down to La Buffadora.........

From previous discussions:

"Here is a tentative "fixed monthly schedule" of locations that is being discussed in the above thread. (Your ongoing input will be appreciated and reflected here):

January - San Diego County
February - Orange County
March - Catalina Island
April - Los Angeles/Ventura County (between Palos Verdes and Leo Carrillo)
May - Santa Barbara County
May - Decide whether to go to San Luis Obispo (SLO), start again in San Diego, or insert a boat dive."

Hmmm...Did I hear MEXICO??? I'm down for it!!! :crafty: It's my B-day weekend on the 19th, so MEXICO would be a F*A*B*U*L*O*U*S way to Celebrate!!! :dazzler1: I promise to stay AWAY from the Beehive Tequilla...really! Wouldn't mind going up to San Simeon (Jade Cove) either. Oh yeah, there's always Laguna. We can party on at Kings or Patty's afterwards too...or the Boom Boom Room :eyebrow:

I am already booked on a boat the 20th and 27th. Hope I can make this one.

Terry

I am going to abstain from voting on this one. I may be able to come and visit on many of the days but I am unlikely to dive due to LASIK on the 11th. (I am absolutely giddy with anticipation!!!)

Deb

kelphelper:
I am going to abstain from voting on this one. I may be able to come and visit on many of the days but I am unlikely to dive due to LASIK on the 11th. (I am absolutely giddy with anticipation!!!)

Deb

I'm too scared to do it.........when I go to an optometry convention and no-one is wearing classes, then I will consider it.

ShakaZulu:
I'm too scared to do it.........when I go to an optometry convention and no-one is wearing classes, then I will consider it.

Should we start a new thread? It's been discussed in the dive med forum, but maybe we want to talk about here among friends. I'll do it so we don't hijack this thread. The Wrinkles planning thread gets long enough on its own!

Deb

Feb 26th is the Avalon Harbor underwater clean-up dive. I will be there for the day.
Everyone should come. Is there anyone here who has a lot of disposable income that can buy everyone tickets to Catalina :eyebrow:
Otherwise I am open on the 13th (Sunday.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom