February in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pjhansman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
There must be somebody besides me headed to Coz in February....?

I'm dragging the whole family back to Hotel Cozumel Feb 19-27, diving with Blue Magic

You're a traitor and I'm telling Eva on you!!

Wish I was going with you - can you adopt me and let me spend some of your kid's inheritance too?

No worries....I'm trying to talk my wife into Xmas 2011 at Blue Angel. Eva will forgive me.

And I'm dragging the "children" along on this one so they can help ensure I have nothing left to will them.

Phil, I love the way you think!!!

There must be somebody besides me headed to Coz in February....?

I'm dragging the whole family back to Hotel Cozumel Feb 19-27, diving with Blue Magic

I'm in the planning stages of a trip to Coz, probably in Feb 2011. I have a pal that winters there [lucky, lucky devil] and he has promised to show me the scene...can hardly wait.

Even though I'm spending the holidays there, and already booked a spring break trip in April, now that were on 12 hr shifts, I have a week off every month, so away we go...:wink:

I've been thinking about a trip in Feb early March, what are the conditions like that time of year. Can anything unexpected pop up ?

The reason I ask is that I had to sit out half my trip in early Nov. do to the first El Norte that roared through. Didn't think that would happen so soon but it gave me a chance to explore more on land.

My wife and I are scheduling our 6th annual trip for the second half of February. Always dive with Aquatic Sports (Aquarama), and stay at Hotel Flamingo. We'll miss the Carnival parades but will get to see the other events. We love diving Coz and may be bringing my wife's brother and his wife along this year. Should be a blast!

Landing again mid Feb to mid March. My wife is finally getting certified. She is coming in March. One month of diving, should be fun.

I am here now in Cozumel (leaving too go back home tomorrow :depressed: ) but am planning on coming back in late February. :banana:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom