February in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sometimes I just dont get my wife. And she just dosn't get it either, I dont want to shovel snow anymore. So I gave my neighbours' kid 40 bucks to shovel snow for me for the next month. The part I dont get is whats wrong with sitting in my hot tub with my scuba gear on. Just practising and just a little over excited is all. :cool2:

Hey Kev, Sounds like you need a $1200 dollar snow blower. instead of a $40.00 kid.

Hey Kev, Sounds like you need a $1200 dollar snow blower. instead of a $40.00 kid.
Got one, it's bigger than the kid shoveling. Just building up his muscles is my excuse.
When are you coming back down?
Found out it's difficult sitting in the hot tub with a mask on, fogs up too much. So MoF. haha

Look if I wanted to mow the lawn and shovel snow for the rest of my life I wouldn't have had a son. I pay for all the fuel that goes into him, so it's going to be put to use!

He's taking his OW soon for our trip next month, and if he's old enough to scuba dive by god he's old enough to take care of all my yard work from now on. :D

Look if I wanted to mow the lawn and shovel snow for the rest of my life I wouldn't have had a son. I pay for all the fuel that goes into him, so it's going to be put to use!

He's taking his OW soon for our trip next month, and if he's old enough to scuba dive by god he's old enough to take care of all my yard work from now on. :D

Ya I had visions of ultra-lazyness as I got older myself. If you open my personal page you can see that God had other ideas. He gave me every boy on the block, just not the way I wanted. The guy has a sense of humor, just because I was a little randy as a teenager He dealt me all girls. O well I taught them self-defense for a while, until they said, 'Dad this might break a nail, cant I just get a boy to beat him up!'.:idk::rofl3: Walking around Coz with them 2 years ago during Carinval was wild for me. It wasnt only the young Mexican boys I had to watch out for but all the old fat ba$tards drooling where a pain too once they had a few in 'em.:no:

17 Days until Carnival!!!!!!! I can't wait!

17 Days until Carnival!!!!!!! I can't wait!
Me too!!!
Can't wait to get warm, dive and enjoy the last days of Carnival. Actually the list of what I can't wait to do in Cozumel goes on and on. Wish my husband could join me but I guess I will have to tough it out alone!

Just booked it. Feb 6th-Feb13th at a price I am still quite blown away by. Never seen it so cheap. :)

Hotel coz is booked or closed or something that week....so Casa del Mar this time. And Aldora!!

March 27th-April 4th as well :) Life is good!

Since I'm restless and bored senseless, I've compiled a quick summary inspired by what Doc Harry did for the December thread.

Dates, name, dive op, lodging

1/30-2/7 underachiever, Scuba Mau , Villa Blanca
all month firstdive2005, Scuba Mau , Park Royal
2/3-2/26 annlaur, Aldora, cheap place downtown
2/5-2/9 oleyeller, Aqua Safari, Vista del Mar
2/6-2/12 loudives, Bottom Time Divers, Wyndham
2/6-2/13 billindenver, Aldora, Casa del Mar
2/6-2/13 GeneV, Chucho, Grand Cozumel
2/6-2/14 dpc, Dive With Martin , Iberostar
2/7-2/14 princessaprilia, Scuba Mau, condo
2/7-2/16 atatt, Scuba Mau, Palace
2/7-2/14 Jaeger45, Scuba Mau , Casa del Mar
2/8-2/18 Gdog, Blue Magic, Casa Mexicana
2/11-2/15 diver 85, Aldora, Villa Aldora
2/11-2/20 Mark Rappaport, Blue Angel
2/12-2/20 Qnape, BlueXTSea, Palace
2/13-2/20 love2fishfork, BlueXTSea, El Cantil
2/13-2/20 tjsx1, Blue Angel
2/15-2/22 Get Wet, Scuba Tony, Park Royal
2/15-2/22 judydivescoz, Albatros Charters, ???
2/15-2/22 otis, ??, Hotel Cozumel
2/16-2/19 flatfoot40, BlueXTSea, Park Royal
2/16-2/23 weaponeer, Aquatic Sports or Blue Magic, Hotel Flamingo
2/18-3/1 DeltaWardog, Scuba Tony, Fiesta Americana
2/21-3/7 bhalah, Papa Hog, Hotel Cozumel
2/25-3/6 Wert, Aquatic Sports, Casa Colonial

Unclear plans or dates :
RN, EMT-P
Crbannin
Ze_Abron
mstevens,
last week of February
Merchant.r, 2/5-2/12ish
steelsaint, around Carnival
Seano, 2/8-2/18

Hope I didn't make any mistakes or forget anyone.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom